You can film Yurikamome trains and stations for movies, dramas, and commercials.
Feel free to contact us.
Advance discussion is required. We will refuse the right to refuse in the following cases.
- ・When safety of filming staff is not secured
- ・Filming involving general costumers
- ・Possible disturbance to be caused to customers in passage, boarding and alighting
- ・Content that might hurt reputation of the firm and transport service
- ・Content that might induce criminal and terrorist activities in the premises and facilities
- ・Content violating public morality or public order
- ・Antisocial behavior
・Premises (platforms and concourse) at Ariake, Ariake-tennis-no-mori, Shijo-mae, Shin-toyosu, and Toyosu stations
※Please contact us if you wish to film at the other stations.
・Trains in service
※No filming is allowed in the carriage yard.
Weekday (Monday-Friday), 10:00-16:00
※Excluded is morning and evening rush hours during weekdays, Golden Week, summer and New Year holiday seasons.
Please contact us about the fee.
|Filming on the train in service||37,800 yen per hour (tax and attending fee included）
Purchase of One-day Pass (820 yen) is required for each staff member.
※Filming on the train is limited to window scenery.
|Filming in station facilities||37,800 yen per hour (tax and attending fee included）
Purchase of One-day Pass (820 yen) is required for each staff member if filming takes place inside of the ticket gate.
Contact about filming
Planning Section at General Affairs Division
※Please give us a 7-day notice for filming. If you wish to charter a whole train, one-month notice is required.